Need a specialty poly bag for your next packaging project? We can help.
Watch the video below for a quick look at just a few of the custom poly bag applications we’ve created for our customers over the years:
- A multi-compartment bag to protect glass vials for the medical industry.
- An amber UV bag to protect light-sensitive items.
- A double-sided, full-color bag to wow any customer.
- And more!
Custom Poly Bags from M-Line
As a quick refresher, most poly bags are measured width x length (example: 9-inch opening, 12 inches long would be 9x12).
Bag thickness is always measured in mils (thousandths of an inch).
There are a huge variety of poly bags available, from tiny bags to hold nuts and screws to huge ones that can cover an entire pallet.
- A gusseted bag has pleats on the side and is measured by the width of a pleat x length. The gussets give it a square, boxy shape that can sometimes stand on its own.
- Printed bags are available in all shapes, sizes and colors - from black printing on one side to full-color printing on both sides.
- Zip-top bags are useful for containing multiple or small pieces and are also available in a variety of colors and sizes.
- Multi-compartment bags help contain several small components together while keeping them individually sealed.
- Volatile corrosion inhibitor (VCI) bags are infused with a chemical that can help stop rust on metal parts.
- Anti-static poly bags can also come in a variety of shapes and sizes. The one seen in the video is in the form of a “bonnet” with an elastic cinch to fit snugly over a barrel or piece of equipment.
- Bags for lining crates, including a foil-film bag as seen in the video, will keep out moisture and are made to fit any shape or size of crate.
- For light-sensitive components, amber (UV) bags protect the contents by preventing ultraviolet light from entering the bag.
- For outdoor applications and storage, white ultraviolet inhibitor (UVI) bags are made to reflect light as well as not break down in sunlight.
- Bags can even help keep boxes on a pallet at a stable temperature, as seen with the foil-lined bubble pallet cover shown in the video
Read this next: How to choose the right poly product for packaging and shipping
Ask Us About Your Next Custom Poly Bag Project
We’d love to help you with your next packaging project. Our packaging solutions are customized exactly for your needs, so you’ll always know you’re getting the right pieces
Are you in the greater Cleveland or Pittsburgh areas? M-Line has proudly served northeastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania for more than 30 years. Contact us today to learn more about our offerings, see samples and request a custom quote.