When it comes to designing high-quality product packaging, there are a number of critical factors to think about in order to keep your products safe during shipping and attractive when marketing. Custom package inserts often top that list of important considerations.
At M-Line, we work side-by-side with our valued customers to choose the most appropriate packaging materials, like corrugated cardboard, wood or plastic, based on the size, weight, shape and other physical characteristics of their products. We also engineer and design custom package inserts or foam custom package inserts to protect their products and display necessary marketing and/or required information.
Both foam and corrugated custom package inserts are ideal if you have multiple product components or parts that need to go into the same outer container. Custom package inserts hold your items securely in place while being transported to their destination, and provide an organized presentation for the end user.
From engineering and design to kitting and warehousing, M-Line is your source for custom packaging solutions and custom package inserts. Here are just a few of the custom package options we can discuss with you:
- Full-color, retail-grade custom printing. Make an impression on your end-user and create a memorable unboxing experience.
- Die cuts and custom shipping inserts. Create a custom fit to protect your product in transit.
- Knock-down and returnable plastic boxes and cartons. Save money and re-use materials with durable plastic boxes and cartons.
- Regular slotted, full overlap and pallet cartons. Full selection of box sizes that are custom-fit to your product
- Telescoping, multi-depth and UN Boxes. Choose the right dimensions and protection for your product.
- One-piece and five-panel folders. Perfect for shipping flat items.
- Single, double, or triple-wall or military-grade. Find the right durability for your product.
- Environmental sustainability. Our corrugated cardboard boxes and custom package inserts are highly sustainable. They’re easy to recycle, are often made with recycled paper and can be reused for other purposes.
From prototypes to full production, M-Line has the capability and flexibility to bring you better product packaging solutions. Contact us.